Sunday, January 25, 2009

 

I'm Back

It has been a long time since my last post. With the evolution of social media websites since I started blogging in 2005, or revolution as it turns out with the popularity and appeal with current users, the power to connect to the world is more important than ever if you want to participate and prosper from the global end users.

These social media networks include, Youtube, Facebook, MySpace and now a new up and coming social website, Tweeter. I have just started using Tweeter and I can see the power this social network site can have for the end user.

I will continue posting information as it relates to business, investments and fun/interesting stuff from the web without trying hard not to regurgitate other people's post, because that would be stale. Also, I am going to be experimenting with adding new technologies and software that are in the forefront of today's technology in order to illustrate the advantages of using these products or services. For example, adding video content to posts - something I am still learning how to do but I think it will add more dynamic content to this blog.

I'll see you in my next post. Keep checking back and also, be sure to rss my blog for up to date content.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Disclamier:
The information on this site is provided for discussion purposes only, and are not investing recommendations. Under no circumstances does this information represent a recommendation to buy or sell securities. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.